Fast Facts about Dr. Ryan Roberts
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist, 2011
- Raised in Mannford, went to Bishop Kelley High School, class of 2000
- Lettered on OSU wresting team
- Married to Julie, with three children and dog Huckleberry
- Oklahoma State University, BS, 2004
- OU College of Dentistry, DDS, 2008
- Texas A&M University, Baylor College of Dentistry- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, 2010
- Masters of Science in Pediatric Dentistry, 2010
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist, 2011
- Baylor College of Dentistry
- Children’s Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- President-elect of the Southwest Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Chairman of the Southwest Society of Pediatric Dentistry Annual Ski Meeting
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Oral Health
- Member of the Oklahoma Dental Association
- Member of the Tulsa County Dental Society
“Spending time with my kids! I enjoy most outdoor activities, especially running, mountain biking, whitewater kayaking, and snowboarding.”
Message from Dr. Roberts:
“The reason I became a pediatric dentist is I enjoy taking care of kids. I have 9 nieces and nephews- every time I left a family function I would have 4 on one leg and 5 on the other. Plus, I love being a go-to resource for families.
Maybe your child is fearful or anxious, or has special needs, or has a lot of needs that other dentists have been unable to treat.
As a specialist, I can take care of all those issues in an environment that’s free of fear and anxiety”.