Facts about Dr. Chelsea Taliaferro
Board Eligible Pediatric Dentist
- Raised in Ardmore, OK and went to Plainview High School
- Married to Mike with daughter Emmeline
- Loves Harry Potter, and has a cat named Nimbus
- Oklahoma State University, BS, 2010
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine, DMD, 2014
- Baylor College of Dentistry
- Children’s Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Enjoys spending time with family!
- Has watched every episode of Grey’s Anatomy three times
- Loves crafting and cake decorating
Message from Dr. Taliaferro
“I’ve wanted to be a pediatric dentist as long as I can remember! In elementary school I did a science experiment to show how different beverages can decay teeth. My dad is a veterinarian so he supplied dog teeth to test in different kinds of drinks – surprisingly orange juice was the worst (even worse than soda)!
I love working in pediatrics because I get to be silly with kids everyday! There’s nothing better than making a kid laugh while fixing their precious smile. Kids just make everything so fun – you never know what they’re going to say!
I’m passionate about what I do because I have the opportunity to give my patients a great dental experience, while setting them up for a lifetime of good dental experiences and oral health.”