The “Disney Cruise Vacation Contest” (the “Contest”) consists of a Disney cruise vacation prize package and is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. The Contest is sponsored by On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC, 8222 E. 103rd St. #133, Tulsa, OK 74133 (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Must be an existing patient’s biological parent and/or legal guardian (the “referring patient”) of On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC. In order for the referring patient to be eligible to win the Contest, the referred patient must become a new, existing patient of On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC who has never visited and received services in the dental office before. The referred patient or their legal guardian must say who referred them to On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC. The referred patient must actually visit the dental office and have services completed, including a comprehensive exam, cleaning, x-rays, and fluoride treatment, etc. The referred patient must pay for their dental services but may utilize their insurance once verified and established with certainty by On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC that benefits are remaining and eligible. Reactivated patients, no-shows, cancellations, transfers between and among On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, etc. shall not count as entries into the Contest. Employees of On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC and Contest supervisors, as well as, members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Contest Period. The Contest begins on January 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on the date of 2020’s Big Event.
- How to Enter the Contest. A current, existing patient is entered to win every time he/she, or that patient’s parent and/or legal guardian, refers a new patient to On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC during the Contest Period. The referring patient’s parent and/or legal guardian will receive one official entry into the Contest for each new patient that he/she refers to On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. CST by the Contest End date according to Sponsor’s time.
- Odds. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Presumably, the chances of winning increase each time a new patient is referred to the dental office.
- Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize trip on a Disney Cruise Ship to Key West, Florida, Castaway Cay, Bahamas, and Nassau, Bahamas. One selected entrant (“Selected Entrant”) will receive a Disney cruise vacation prize package, including a cruise trip on the “Disney Wonder” cruise ship, category “09D” for seven (7) nights, for a deluxe ocean-view stateroom, sleeps 3 to 4. Approximate Retail Value: $4,374.08. Covers cruise fare, port fees, and any and all federal, state, and local taxes on prize. Gratuities are the Selected Entrant’s responsibility and can be paid in advance or onboard (approximately $11.50/person/night). Transport to the initial departure port city, and if applicable, to and from the airport to ship disembarkment is the responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Selected Entrant will receive a Visa Gift Card in the amount of $200.00 for the purpose of supplementing travel costs and/or fees associated with transport to the initial departure port city. No part of this prize package is redeemable for cash. Selected Entrant is not entitled to surplus between actual cost of prize and approximate retail value. The cruise may possibly be upgradable but must be done at the sole expense of the Selected Entrant. An upgrade to sleep 5 is approximately an additional $1,190.00 at the sole expense of the Selected Entrant. Two (2) runner-up prizes will each be presented to two other eligible entrants. Each runner-up winner will receive a Visa Gift Card in the amount of $500.00, respectively. The Grand Prize winner cannot also win a runner-up prize. The total prizes, including the two runner-up prizes, are valued at an approximate retail value of $5,574.00.
- Conditions. Prizes are not transferable. If Selected Entrant chooses not to take possession of the prizes for any reason, prizes will be awarded to another entrant or no entrant at all. Selected Entrant may take partial possession of the prizes, but may not split the prizes between cash and trip. Selected Entrant and his/her guests must all travel on the same itinerary. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prizes are permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. All activities, events, etc. related to the prizes, including flying and cruising, are at the Selected Entrant’s own risk and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by Disney and any and all entities that govern such activities. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Selected Entrant may not accept or receive a prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited. Travel is contingent upon Disney Cruise Ship availability. In the event travel is managed by Sponsor’s agent, Selected Entrant must book travel no later than ninety (90) days after receipt of prize and travel must be completed by a date later-determined by the Sponsor. Once booked, travel dates may not be changed. The sail date for the cruise trip selected by the Sponsor is January 13th, 2017. If Sponsor agrees to change, assuming change is possible, Selected Entrant is responsible for all change fees, which will be charged to Selected Entrant, and not removed from prize package. Sponsor will make commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate Selected Entrant’s travel schedule. No substitution of prizes if booked travel cannot be made after it is booked. Sponsor is not affiliated with Disney, Disney Cruise Line, etc. none of which are responsible for this Contest.
- Winner Selection and Notification of Selected Entrant. Three finalists will be selected at random by a representative of the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Contest Period at the Sponsor’s Annual Event. All eligible entrants must be present at the Sponsor’s Annual Event to win. To confirm selection and Selected Entrant’s ability to accept cruise trip, the Selected Entrants will be notified on a later date by e-mail, according to the Sponsor’s sole discretion, to the address provided at the time of entry. Selected Entrants will be required to respond (as directed by Sponsor) within seven (7) days of Sponsor’s confirmation. Failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prizes, and in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining finalists and eligible entries. Selected Entrants may also be sent an affidavit of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”). Unless restricted by law, Selected Entrants will be required to complete and return the Release within five (5) days from the date of notification, if applicable. An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant, up to three (3) attempts: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prizes for any reason. Selected Entrant will receive the prizes electronically or by mail within approximately thirty (30) days of the date on which the Sponsor receives the completed, signed Release, if applicable, from the Selected Entrant (exact timing subject to change based upon availability of prizes). In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each entry will be declared made by the name and relevant information submitted at time of entry.
- Publicity. By participating in the Contest, all Entrants in the Contest, irrevocably grant to Sponsor and its respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Contest or other promotions, and hereby release the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions. By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Contest may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond the Sponsor’s control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website, etc., to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any matter that arises concerning the Contest and/or these Official Rules shall be determined in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Oklahoma. Any matter that arises among any and all Entrants, parties, etc. concerning the Contest and/or these Official Rules shall come within the jurisdiction of the Tulsa County District Court of the State of Oklahoma. An Entrant may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Contest and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. This is a taxable event and Sponsor will be taxed based upon the actual retail value of the prize. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of Sponsor. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Contest. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Limitations of Liability. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the same Contest during the Contest Period. Selected Entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective members, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prizes, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prizes, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prizes, or (iv) participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest. The Releasees shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prizes or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releasees are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, e-mail delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, tornado, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date out of necessity, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Disputes. Disputes or any matter regarding these Official Rules and/or this Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Oklahoma. Disputes or any matter that arises among any and all Entrants, parties, etc. concerning these Official Rules and/or this Contest shall come within the jurisdiction of the Tulsa County District Court of the State of Oklahoma. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to conduct a search will be deemed to be the entrant. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Contest Results. For Contest results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, please make requests to On the Cusp Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC; 8222 E. 103rd St. #133, Tulsa, OK 74133; (918) 970-4944. Please state the specific Contest you are requesting the winners for. Requests must be received within ninety (90) days of the end of the Contest period.
On The Cusp Pediatric Dentistry
8222 E. 103rd St. Ste. 133
Tulsa, OK 74133