Friday, June 28th, 8am-3pm
Make plans to join us for the opportunity to receive a free, custom mouth guard for all student athletes ages 6-14…a $225 value.
Availability for this one-day event is extremely limited. Advance reservations are required – please click on the orange registration button above to begin.
Here are a few important things you should know to ensure your Mouth Guard Day experience is awesome:
1. Only parents or legal guardians may pre-register on behalf of their children. A signed consent form must accompany the athlete if the parent/legal guardian is not present with minor.
2. Please eat only a very small meal 1-2 hours prior to your child’s mouth guard fitting.
3. If you are interested in bringing a large group/team, please call our office in advance for team registration. (Please do not use the online registration). Call Riley for more info:918-921-8822.
4. We’re unable to provide mouth guards for patients who currently have braces – sorry!
5. Mouth Guard Day is FREE to the community; you don’t have to be a current patient of On The Cusp Pediatric Dentistry to participate.
6. If you’re unable to make your scheduled appointment, please let us know in advance so that we may make the appropriate schedule changes and look for another spot that might work better for you.